- Fiscal 2018 Financial Results Through December 31, 2017
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:00 PM.
- Black & Veatch Water and Sewer Rate Study
- Please remember, property owners or their lessees are responsible for removing snow and ice from public sidewalks fronting their properties within 24 hours of any weather event resulting in snow and/or ice.
- Harford Waste Disposal Center 2018 Household Hazardous Waste Day Schedule
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing at the City Council Meeting, located at 711 Pennington Ave., Havre de Grace, MD on January 16, 2018 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the Hearing will be to receive public comment on the proposed Ordinance 996 which concerns itself with City Charter Section 34 amending the City Code Chapter 205; Zoning. A copy of proposed Ordinance 996 is available for review at City Hall and has been placed on the website at www.havredegracemd.com
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC WORK SESSION The Mayor and City Council will conduct a public Work Session in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on January 22, 2018. In accordance with Ordinance 953; which states each City board, commission or committee by its chairman or designee shall attend at least one annual joint public work session with the Mayor and City Council along with all of the other City boards, committees or commissions.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:0 0 p.m.
- UM UCH Havre de Grace Medical Campus Information
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.